Sarah has a passion for designing learning and development processes that relate to delivering the people-based aspects of an organisation’s agenda. Her interest and talent in this area started during the five years she spent as a consultant specialising in organisational change aimed at bringing the concept of ‘the citizen as customer’ to the public sector – an idea that represented a huge shift in organisational beliefs.
Recognised as being an endless source of ideas and energy at the same time as being pragmatic and results-focused, her recent clients include De Lage Landen, Gucci Group, Philips/NXP Semiconductors, and PwC. Other clients, for whom she has provided organisational, community, team or individual development services, include Anglian Water, Barclays Bank, BP, Care UK, Empire Cinemas, Ernst & Young, FTSE, General Motors, Liverpool Victoria, London Stock Exchange, and RBS.
Sarah also works as Practice Director and Executive Coach in Executive Education at London Business School.
- Designing powerful learning and development processes
- Designing and delivering leadership programmes
- Delivering development programmes
- Employing powerful personal experiences in the service of the organisational business agenda
- Making use of materials from an eclectic range of sources in order to enhance and enliven development programmes
Career highlights [+]
- Designing and managing the cultural shift/organisational development process for RBS in the 1980s – helping them put customers first, and move from being seen solely as a Scottish bank to a leading UK banking brand
- Designing and leading a global team to deliver a business-linked leadership programme for over 400 senior leaders at Philips/NXP Semiconductors throughout Europe, the US and Asia Pacific
- Helping design a programme to engage PwC’s partners from across Central and Eastern Europe in a shift to a new business model
- Designing and delivering leadership programmes and intact team development processes at De Lage Landen (part of Rabobank) to support the organisational vision/strategy in Europe, the US, Asia and South America
- Running action learning sets on global leadership programmes at Philips and HSBC, and as part of the NHS’s work introducing a coaching culture
- Designing and delivering leadership development programmes, global leadership conferences and team coaching for Gucci Group across Europe, Singapore, the US and Australia
Qualifications and affiliations [+]
- MA in Human Resource Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching
- Certificate in the Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching and Constellations
- Master Practitioner in Accelerated Learning and NLP
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
To learn more about us, view more profiles or take a look at our testimonials. Alternatively, to discuss how we can help you and your organisation, please call Richard Boston on +44 7949 324001. Or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.