Anna is a Chartered Organisational Psychologist, working as an executive coach and facilitator, specialising in leadership development for individuals, groups, teams and organisations. She spends much of her time working with directors, chief executives and their leadership teams to improve organisational capability, culture and performance. She also trains and supervises other coaches and has helped numerous organisations to adopt a coaching culture.
Anna has a particular passion for helping leaders and teams navigate the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous nature of their organisations. She is inherently curious about what makes people tick and why we behave in the ways we do, so she brings both psychological understanding and an appreciation of the commercial realities of organisational life. Hence her focus on aligning individuals’ and teams’ development agendas to the needs of the organisation as a whole, to ensure everyone gets a return on their investment and sees evidence of improved performance.
- One-to-one and team coaching, up to and including CEO & Executive Leadership Teams
- Designing, managing & delivering leadership development programmes, across sectors
- Training and supervising business / coaches
- Enabling organisations and leaders to adopt a coaching style of leadership
- Facilitating leadership development programmes – including workshops on change management, resilience, performance management, conflict management and enhancing relationships with key stakeholders
- Leading action learning sets to encourage self-directed learning
Career highlights [+]
- Consulting and facilitating to enable organisational transformation in an FMCG company
- Designing, managing and delivering a leadership development programme for around 160 senior leaders, including the CEO and his Executive team, undergoing significant change and restructure
- Designing and delivering postgraduate coach-training programmes accredited through Leeds Metropolitan University & the EMCC
- Facilitating partnership working at executive director level across organisational boundaries, including local authorities, NHS trusts, the voluntary sector and police
- Developing coaching cultures within several public and private sector organisations, including coaching skills training, up-skilling leaders to ‘train the trainers’ and establishing action learning programmes
Qualifications and affiliations [+]
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- Action Learning Set training up to MSc level
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- BPS Level A and B Certificates of Competence in Occupational Testing (qualified in 16PF5, MBTI, FIRO-B, CPI, Benchmarks 360)
- Member of the HCPC and Division of Occupational Psychology
To learn more about us, view more profiles or take a look at our testimonials. Alternatively, to discuss how we can help you and your organisation, please call Richard Boston on +44 7949 324001. Or feel free to email email@example.com.