Shefali has been developing people and organisations since 1996. She has a passion for enabling people to realise their potential and make the most of their talents. In doing so, she’s found they become better at leading and motivating others to achieve sustained excellence in the workplace.
Her style is supportive, she builds rapport easily and achieves results quickly. Having led people, initiatives and projects within organisations herself, she has a deep understanding of the challenges business leaders face.
Shefali’s UK clients have included Centrica, Channel 4, Deloitte, Environment Agency, Mars, the Ministry of Defence, Royal Air Force, Royal Bank of Scotland, Sainsbury’s, Siemens and Tesco. Since 2002, she has also been working as a consultant in Europe, Africa and Asia for Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, Proctor & Gamble and The Singapore Council.
- Developing teams at board level
- Designing and delivering training in coaching skills and the use of psychometrics
- Designing and facilitating leadership development workshops
- Providing one-to-one coaching for executives and senior and middle managers
- Using the latest neuroscience research to design effective leadership development programmes that, through a mix of experiential and practical exercises, also promote physical and emotional wellbeing
Career highlights [+]
- Designing leadership programmes for the top 100 executives and senior staff of organisations such as Ernst & Young, Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE), NHS Trusts, and Smiths News
- Leading a major cultural change initiative for the Royal Air Force
- Facilitating action learning sets for NHS clinical staff, focused on how they lead in their part of the health service
- Using action learning to build coaching capability on programmes attended by leaders from a wide range of organisations
- Speaking at a business psychology conference on the use of personality questionnaires in people development
- Training to become a fully-qualified therapist
- Spending six years working for the UK’s National Health Service (NHS), helping team leaders and clinical heads lead significant change initiatives
Qualifications and affiliations [+]
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist (British Psychological Society)
- MSc in Occupational Psychology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Certificate in Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Change Management
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Transactional Analysis techniques
- Diploma in Body Psychotherapy
- Registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy
To learn more about us, view more profiles or take a look at our testimonials. Alternatively, to discuss how we can help you and your organisation, please call Richard Boston on +44 7949 324001. Or feel free to email email@example.com.