Andy has spent over 20 years in senior strategic and operational leadership and management roles, and has been involved in international project leadership at a senior level. He specialises in the design and delivery of workshops and seminars, facilitation, and both one-to-one and team coaching. He has worked with a range of audiences around the world, from technical specialists and scientists, through to middle managers, CEOs and their boards.
In his current role, Andy uses his skills and experience to help leaders find ways forward that work in ‘real time’ and which simultaneously enhance their own wellbeing. His clients include Amlin, Barclays (Retail), De Lage Landen, Invesco, Morgan Stanley, PwC, and Rothschild. He is also a part-time Associate Lecturer in Psychology with the Open University.
- Designing and delivering workshops and seminars on topics as diverse as mindfulness, coaching, leadership
- Facilitating leadership development programmes
- Coaching individuals and teams
- Inspiring individuals to work together as members of functional, matrix or dispersed international teams
- Harnessing people’s potential in order to shape and execute strategic and operational initiatives
Career highlights [+]
- Leading and managing project teams in a rich variety of organisations in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical service industries, from SMEs through to large multinationals such as May & Baker, Smith & Nephew, SmithKline Beecham
- Leading, developing and managing strategy, operations, finance and business development for ClinPharm, an international recruitment business
Qualifications and affiliations [+]
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- MSc in Applied Psychology
- Diploma in Systems Thinking and Practice
- Accredited Master Executive Coach
- Certified Coaching Psychologist
- Certified NLP Coach
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education
To learn more about us, view more profiles or take a look at our testimonials. Alternatively, to discuss how we can help you and your organisation, please call Richard Boston on +44 7949 324001. Or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.