How Executive Assessment can help
It has been estimated that over £14 billion1 is wasted each year in the UK and over $100 billion in the US as a consequence of poor selection and poor transitional support. Our Executive Assessment service helps you:
Recruit and promote the right people
- Gain a deeper insight into the strengths, weaknesses, assets and liabilities of candidates
- Develop a clearer understanding of a leader’s intellectual capacity and whether they will be key motivators or derailers
Enhance and accelerate their impact on the organisation
- Identify the transitional support requirements of those recruited or promoted
- Provide them with a personalised development plan
- Give advice on maximising staff’s potential
1. The Future Foundation & SHL (2004) Getting the Edge in the New People Economy.
How Executive Assessment works [+]
Our Executive Assessment process [+]
We’ll prepare a report for HR and the recruiting manager and make recommendations. We’ll also give feedback for participating executives, their line manager and HR.
Our executive assessors are business psychologists and accredited executive coaches. This enables us to back up the rigour of assessment with additional support where required.
To discuss how Executive Assessment could help your organisation, please call Richard Boston on +44 7949 324001. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.